Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 14: Lazy Sunday

We didn't venture far from home today. I declared it a Family Work Day at breakfast - fat lot of good that did! We did manage to keep the kitchen clean, do some sweeping, vacuuming, and a fair amount of laundry. Luke took the girls to Codornices and then I met up with them with some food. They are still learning to climb trees... I guess this one is a LOT bigger than our camelia bush in the front yard





After we got home they wanted to play road trip in the car. Note Addie's glasses (cu-ute) and Josie's shiner - yeah that's from when I hit her with a piece of firewood. It was an accident! She wasn't even whining or anything! We were loading up the truck with *free* firewood from a neighbor down the street and when I was swinging around with a piece to loft it into the truck, Josie was walking right into it... poor thing. Bad mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment